sexta-feira, 3 de julho de 2009

Wond'ring Again

I'm just standing there whenI notice a glancing stare at me,she is good looking so I try not to scare her away,I pretend not to pay attention.As a matter of fact, I'm just thinking:What exactly is she looking at?
Is it just my garnments?
Does she think that my LEVI'S would look good on her boyfriend or on her bedroom floor?
Is she actually interested, or just looking at a bizarre especimen?

I don't think i'll ever know,once again this communicative man failed to approach and talk, and I just go on wond'ring and wond'ring again,trying to make sense out of this blockage in order to rip it off my life for good.

2 comentários:

Tiago Duarte Dias disse...

para isso que existe o álcool, ou as colegas de amigos; aliás o intercâmbio de amigas é a melhor coisa que existe.

Alcysio Canette Neto disse...

uahuahuahu