terça-feira, 30 de junho de 2009

Heroin

When the rush of blood comes to my head, I feel no misery,no pain, no sorrow,all my insecurities just vanish,turn into unimportant matter.
Unfortunately,those moments are awfully short,but I need them,they are better then reality.High I'm whole.
I need a fix, to fly into the glowing haze,beacuse there lies perfection,there, I can choose not to see all the shit that is going on here,I can go blind.
In order to go blind for a moment,I condemned myself to a life amongst the frequent flyers,whose mileage is being awarded with all sorts of illnesses,the picture I live in is far whorse than that I wanted to escape.
All of you should feel bad about me, I'm the product of your intollerance to the brother next to you, but go ahead, turn your eyes away,pretend that this kind of human is just a beast of some sort.But if you can look at us and feel nothing, you are the beast,you'll have lost the most human trait of all,: that gag reflex we have when repulsed

Nenhum comentário: