segunda-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2008

Litte bits of hipocresy

when i was writing, it went all in english, so that's how it's going to be.

I need personal time or do you think that working for the clamdown full time is a easy job?Takes a lot of effort you know!Actual work ?nah, I studiead really hard so a could be in a position just like my father's, with the stability and all.Now my life is receiving a lot of (yours) taxpayer money to sit on my ass.
I'm not like that , but since all the rest of the judiciary is, I don't give a shit.Besides why work when I can go out with my jugde and ADA mates for scotch and prostitutes?
I work, I work, i'm always in my office, as long as always is tuesdays, wednesdays and thursdays.

Um comentário:

Tiago Duarte Dias disse...

Oh, I understand, it is a very hard job, like, you make only 20k a month! I wonder how can someone live with so little...