terça-feira, 9 de dezembro de 2008

Litte bits of hipocresy(2)

My father workes really hard to make this fortune, he is so competent that he grew is inheritance by all 10%
I come from a long lineage of farmers, i loved my greatgrandaddy stories about his braveness in taking care of the indigenous threat so he could have his desired N ha. farm in the Pantanal and bring progress to that land.It wasn't all pysical,it's true, took a few governamental loand which we never payed to raise tha land and buy ammo to protect our sacred property from the comunists no-landers and those dirty indians.
I played stock market for a living ( not real living you know, just to kick that afternoon bore) but with this so-called crisis thing, daddy cutted my off.
Now i just guess that those invaders are going to be invaded for a chance when the bore strikes.I'm also going to run for congressman to help the family business, get to know other proper poeple like myself to protect our interests , get to learn how to launder money real good and get to know the D.C hookers.
Don't hate me, i'm just another pawn in the endless egiotism and criminality that goes on every day right under your nose and you choose not to see

Um comentário:

Tiago Duarte Dias disse...

"every huge fortune hides a huge crime" - by someone I forgot. I'm not a communist but I agree that the richest people commit some crimes to become so rich, like Bill Gates. But, yeah, those indians suck, like, they think the land is theirs just because their ancestrals lived here for 10,000 yrs approximately, but that is bollocks since they don't have the documents to prove they own it!