segunda-feira, 19 de abril de 2010

Just being senseless

From time to time I get to be someone's love advisor,
something I never felt
Not a year go by whitout being asked to analyse how well a mate is doing in conquest,
where I'm helpless

But anyway they come and ask like my words matter and , probably beacuse I'm the only one dumb enough to reply , I become trusted and get even more talk.And I answer more, even to say that I have no idea, trying to be nice,niceness, by the way is something quite easy to drain from me, eventhough I'm an arse most of the time.

It's far too complicated to deal with feelings and such, and others' feelings and so
Even making me regret to have friends from time to time, because when you get to be one's support system It's hard to get away.

So don't get their hollowness and desperation into you, make a deal with a shrink, get those mates to them and cut yourself into the action.

Nenhum comentário: